Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm New To The Foundation Stage

Hi my names ashley i'm a senior nursery nurse working in a private day nursery I've just moved rooms into the foundation stage. i would really Appreciate your help and guidance.

thanks in advance

ashley.kirsopp@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Ashley!

My best advice to you is to wander around the forum and read some of the many and varied threads - over the years lots of stuff has been covered!! xD You may not stay in post long enough to read it all :o but I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff!

Take a look at the articles and resources, then post more specific things as they arise!!

Good luck, there! Are you familiar with the Foundation Stage Curriculum Guidance (FSCG)? - You'll need to be!

Sue

Hi Ashley

Im sure you will enjoy and Sue has given you good advice to look around and if you have more specific questions, ask away!!

Hi Ashley and welcome

Im sure you will enjoy and Sue has given you good advice to look around and if you have more specific questions, ask away!!

Hi Ashley, welcome from me too. :D

You have certainly joined the right forum for lots of friendly advice, ideas, sharing of opinions, and general support. Feel free to ask any questions, as previously said, the more specific you can be and you will find you get lots of responses. :D

Good luck in your new role, I hope you enjoy being with such a lovely age group ( biased, it is my favourite age group :o )

Look forward to hearing from you again soon. :D

Peggy

Just thought I'd say hello too!

I'm sure you will find your new role very rewarding (Foundation Stage is my favourite age group too!)

Hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum - and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, we're a very friendly bunch :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)