Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

African Land Snails

fluffy

hehe well follow me my students risk assessment starts with...we expect that all our students will use their common sense at all times!!!!!

LOL! Love this...anyone dared ask 'what's common sense'?? :ph34r:

I've been asked - told them you get it from the same place as 'elbow grease' xD

We have no specific RA for our GALS just a reference to hand washing in the general RA

Edit: Do you think it's a sign of the times that when the original thread was started 6/7 years ago RA wasn't the first thing on anyone's minds?

Edited by gingerbreadman

I know, have to say it wasn't my first thought, just one of those 'oh god, do I really need a risk assessment for a snail?!' And as my committee are obsessed with RA they're bound to ask!! GALS are on their way! The children are excited! And I am too! My husband, not so keen as they're being delivered to my home! Haha

Thanks everyone, thing I'll go for a minimal RA and see if anyone notices, I'm all for common sense!

LOL! Love this...anyone dared ask 'what's common sense'?? :ph34r:

I've been asked - told them you get it from the same place as 'elbow grease' xD

We have no specific RA for our GALS just a reference to hand washing in the general RA

Edit: Do you think it's a sign of the times that when the original thread was started 6/7 years ago RA wasn't the first thing on anyone's minds?

Do you know no one has asked what it is and accept it as part of the policy...even the ofsted inspector didn't balk at it!! ...i did originally want to put one in the main policies saying...." we promise to use our common sense at all times"....but i was a bit worried about what the law might say about this! :o :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)