Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snowman Drama

Steve

The drama looks really good Steve, just struggling for time to fit it in!

Just to make you smile, I did attach a link about christmas prezzies ( it did work on my system but seems to be a problem now - don't you always get the one 'duff' present!) So, here it is copied and pasted into a word document ( can you feel the christmas prezzie shopping stress vibes?)

Jamie.doc

Hope you like it after all that hard work!!!

....and here's a very cheeky picture as a prezzie for you..Merry Christmas!!

post-5788-1166119109_thumb.jpg

oops, sorry didn't realise it would actually show the pic in the posting!!

Edited by Guest

Very full time table until the end of term parties all next week and a visit from Santa abticipated for Thursday. Hope to try out the snowman theme in the New Year.

One of our little girls was helping to write her letter to Santa and said she would like a Barbie bike or a horse if Santa wins the lottery before Christamas :D

The snowman drama is intended to go with a topic/theme on Winter and Cold Lands, Eskomos etc. after Xmas. We put it up now, with all the planning, hoping to help people out, as most people seem to do this in January/February. Hopefully some people will find the planning useful and it will save some time.

• 1 year later...

I have just registered and I would like to say thanks for the drama things, I am doing a topic of snow for the first few weeks of term (and hoping for some snow) and I will definately use the drama. THANKS

I have just registered and I would like to say thanks for the drama things, I am doing a topic of snow for the first few weeks of term (and hoping for some snow) and I will definately use the drama. THANKS

Merry Boxing Day Christine 733, and a festive warm welcome to the forum. :o

You've just made me think that next year I shall be giving a few 'subscriptions to the forum' as Chrismas pressies. ( now why didn't I think of it this year???). Have fun over the holidays getting to know us all and the wonderful resources on offer in the forum, including JackieL's Drama articles. Look forward to getting to know you too. xD

Peggy

Welcome to the forum christine733 - what a pleasant way to spend boxing day!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)