Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Desperate For Date Chart!

I have had an online version of day/date/weather chart saved as a 'favourite' for a couple of years now, and has been fantastic for whole class IWB use (Y1/Rec). I've got so much out of it! Anyway, I seem to have somehow lost my link & have no idea where I found it in the first place now. Have done LOADS of internet searching, but to no avail. Has anyone got any ideas...PLEASE?! I miss it!!! Thanks.

Sorry Dustbunny, can't help with your quest, but just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Hopefully, someone will come along soon to help you out!

You know I really should read things carefully. I read the title as YOU were desperate for a date and had a chart going!! Scores out of 10 per bloke or something. Think I may visit the opticians!

liz x

Oh Liz that made me laugh!!

Dustbunny there is a really good interactive date and weather chart available which I use and I know we have linked it here before. I will have a look later on if noone else pops along with it first..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)