Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need

Jackie A.

yes, and if you phone up to make a donation, you might get to speak to me!! I've promised my time to help on the phone lines, so an evening of fun looks likely!! PLEASE keep me busy, it's a good cause and i don't want to be falling asleep at my keyboard!!

we wil be doing our own bit here in the forum... once we have decided what that 'bit' is I might even let you know.....

Those of yu around 2 years ago may well remember out last efforts...

here

if you have ideas..let me know!!

Oh, I've just realised I have a really busy day next friday!

I'm in Loughborough during the afternoon where my wonderful son is going to arrange for me to 'hang out' with Bill Bryson (well, he's working a show for him and will try to get the opportunity for me!), then a quick dash back up the motorway in time to go to the Nottingham Arena to see the amazing Muse. oooh, can't wait!!

Can you make it something that goes over onto the Saturday??

Sue

Just a thought. What about us all changing our Avatars to a bear for the day and they all have to be different . Sue R could change hers the day before so she can have her fantastic day out without feeling guilty. We could 'sponsor' an avatar so to speak if it doesn't cause Steve any headaches.

I'm with you there, mundia - maybe I could post photos of my amazing day?? - only joking, I'm not that good with a computer, besides, I doubt Muse will want to pose with me....hmmm.... now, how can I get my son involved with their show??

Sue

PS, you'd better believe his ability to 'fix' it! From having a day off pre-panto, he's suddenly bailing a friend out working a show for Rodney Bewes! (For the children amongst us, he was one of the 'Likely Lads' - which is probably as clear as mud, on reflection!! LOL)

S xx

although rubbish at poetry love the idea of a joint poem as i lived reading the story from before

if I get to it might even try it with the kids at school

we are dressing up in school uniform for the day as requested by the school council!!!

not sure all this pupil voice is such a good idea!

Jo

Ok so the FSF 'poem' seems like a good idea. Rea mentioned limericks, which has a rhythmic style most people are familiar with, so how does the FSF longest limerick sound..where people can add a line (for the less poetic amongst us) or a whole verse if feeling brave.

Incidentally the world record for this is 104 verses (or are they called stanzas?).

As before we can pledge per line, per verse, or make a flat donation, (if you wish to) to Children in need.

What do you think?

It could run from Friday into Saturday so that SOME people who are TOO busy on Friday can still add their bit (not mentioning any names!!!!).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)