Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Welcome John Russell

Susan

Well done Susan :D

And a great big welcome from me too. I haven't tried the e profile yet, though I did download it last year in preparation... Just need the SIMS stuff, I guess.

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

I came across this forum rather by accident, but thought I might be able to contribute a little to help out here and there.

I am an IT Consultant working primarily in Birmingham, providing support mainly in the areas of Secondary School examinations and Foundation Stage Profile (not a lot of difference there!). I was also involved in the development of Early Excellence Centres a few years ago..........!!

For the last few months I have been working on trying to integrate Foundation Stage Profile assessment into the CMIS Management Information software produced by SERCO. This has now been achieved, so if there are any users of CMIS out there, the full FSP package will be available for use next September. This will save having to extract data from the MIS and import it into another software package (eProfile). I can't see the point of having the key pupil data in one place and assessment data in another location - my aim is to make everything as simple and seemless to use as possible!

I will contribute here whenever I can be of help but if anyone wants to email me, feel free (it isn't my Birmingham email address - the forum software wouldn't recognise that!) - I will send the bill later!!!!

Regards to all

John

The emails will come flooding thick and fast now John. I find the e profile so stressfull - it very rarely does what i want although i realise this is more me than it!! Anyway welcome :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)