Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Chat Room!

Susan

I've just tried but couldnt do anything, I didnt understand all the jargon at the bottm of the page either so I dont know if I need to chnage something on my computer or not

PS Have changed my avatar for the winter period, it's still Snowdon :D

Sorry chaps. Not sure what's going on at the moment. The chatroom is one of the few services I buy in, so I have less control over the software than other areas. I can't get in myself properly (not being rude Beth!) so I'll let you know when I've talked to the designers...

Just to let you know Steve, glad you explained it's separate to rest of forum - when I searched for chat room within forum search engine once, I got dating agency links!! Thought you were starting something new!!

• 2 weeks later...

I managed it last night after advice (see above) Do you see the cup indicating that it is loading which appears once you have brought the chat room page up. I had to wait a while for it to finish. there is a large grey box and a smaller box which asks for a password. Delete that one. At the side of the grey box it has a list of rooms and I clicked on Quietone and lo and behold it worked.