Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yey, I'm Pregnant!

Don't post on here a great deal but thought I'd share my news! If all goes well I'm due next May.

Didn't time that too well with the summer holidays and mat leave did I?! Still, I get 9 months statutory maternity pay instead of six. Gordon Brown did something good then!

Fluff x

Thanks for the congrats girls!!!

Congratulations!

Is it your first?

:):)

Not my first. I also have a 21 month old daughter who will make a fab big sister all being well.

Fluff x

fantastic news hope all goes well

my daughter was born on bank holiday monday 23 years ago,

we have just found out my neice is 3 months pregnant and her daughter is only 5 months old she was breastfeeding and thought she was safe :o !!!!!!

a wonderful surprice though :D

• 5 months later...

Good grief I didn't do too well at sharing the pregnancy on here then did I!

Well I'm due to finish school at Easter, so far everything has gone really well, just the usual pregnancy niggles. The nursery children are so excited and as this baby NEVER stops moving I constantly have small hands on my bump at nusery!

To be honest I've not had time to think about being pregnant. The second is certainly nothing like the first!! I sometimes forget until I feel a thump from the inside to remind me!

Don't know what I'm having, do have a due date of May 23rd now and my sister is due her 3rd 20 days before me!!!

Thanks for all the congratulation!

Lucy x