Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feel Like A Right Moaning Minnie Today!

mundia

Well i get back to work today after not being too well last week, to find everyone needs a piece. Ok fair enough I have alot to catch up with. The new nursery teacher (NQT) is quite upset that the new FS coordinator went to her yesterday and said..'why arent the nursery children in full time YET?' . (AGhhh)

I have to fit in 2 meetings with my GTp and my HT in my lunch break (what is one of them anyway)..bare in mind i have the class of 30 reception with No support so need to get the room ready and we only have 45 min for lunch anyway.

then teh interactive whiteboard doesnt...

Then i have to dash to SMT straight after school.. and get home with a stack of litttle jobs to do..

So ive done them, and go for a soak in trhe bath..talk about peace at last..

Then I smell smoke.. (our house backs onto the local park).

Some kids have only gone and set fire to the garden, and much of the park.... I now stink of smoke.. and i cant tell how much of my garden Ive lost..

Phew, finished now...what day!

Come to think of it...every day is like this...isnt yours?

Guest tinkerbell

My day too has been 'one of them' .Do you find it's nothing to do with the children its all the other bits,staff not getting on,rainy day so no outdoor play until pm,having to do HT assembly and her afterschool club as she had meetings.Then parents late for picking up children ....

Tinkerbellx

Nice to see your sense of humour still intact Mundia, especially as your garden is so precious to you.

I stopped at 2 glasses of wine, can't handle the hangovers and work all at the same time :o

Mind you, I just thought I'd better download all the photo's I've taken over the last few days but alas my laptop keeps overheating and crashing after 10 minutes. Blessing in disguise, certainly stops me 'working' EVERY night. So, thank my laptop that I am still on the forum able to send you virtual wishes that tomorrow will be the best day for you and everything comes up roses for you too. :D

Marion, hope tomorrow is better for you too :D

Peggy

as it happend i dont drink really, Im completely teetotal give me tea and choclate anyday!!

Once I see that state of my garden in the morning I just might not have a sense of humour anymore.....ha ha if anyone gets on the worng side of me then....!!

Oh Mundia, sounds like you've had a real day of it! Last week was like that for me- everything happening at once!

I'm so tired and its only the 2nd full week the kids have been in! I sometimes wish I drank alcohol as I think I could do with a glass of something some nights! How long till half term?!

Must have a been a night for little buggers everyhere, a huge pall of black smoke here too at about 7pm, from where I stood in my bedroom it looks like the back of the shops have had it again. :o

Look at any damage in your garden as a positive , did you really like that plant there? was that plant getting too little light? :D:D

Sorry to hear about your problems Mundia, no doubt your garden will rise like the Phoenix from the flames. Lifes a bummer sometimes.

It worries me all these people resorting to the wine- I do myself. Are we going to find lots of Early Years workers in the liver units in later years? (I can't spell the cirrhosis word- hey I've just spent several goes trying and think this might be right!!!) Thing is wine tastes so so good.

Marion, hope tomorrow is better for you too :D

Peggy

Thank you Peggy Ive had a fantastic day :D

Outdoor role play cafe ..... new link inspector / head teacher / me :o

Waiter

would you like soup? Its chicken soup.............. you get lemonade with chicken soup.......oh and candy rock for pudding!

Me

Thank you that sounds delicious. Could you tell me what's for main course.

Waiter

long long pause while he looks link inspector up and down

We've got chicken in the fridge..............its a cannny size!

Would you like chicken?

Its a beauty.

We all settled for the chicken :D

Hope things are a little brighter today Mundia

• 2 weeks later...

well the garden survived. We had the same prob lem a couple of years ago and it burned down the entire of the bottom of the garden. We planted small pyracanthus at the time paretly becuase its very spiny so thought we coul dkeep would be burglares out, secondaly becuase it grows back quikcly after a fire. Tankfully we didnt need it as some of the bramble on the park side of our boundary is still intact..

Still that hasnt stopped problems at work..butt, head and brick wall seem to feature highly in my vocab at the moment