Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Holiday

hi all

just to say hope you all have a good week off if its half term for you next week.

Ive finished now - would like to say a bit thank goodness but cant as Ofsted still havnt been....

never mind

:D

Happy holiday to you too Hali! Sorry to hear you didn't get your inspection over with before the holidays! xD

On another note, Mundia the Eagle Eyed has spotted that we're a year old on Valentines day. On February the 14th 2003 I put the forum up and became its first member, as you'll see if you shift your eyes to the left a few inches and look underneath my name.

So Happy Anniversary to all of us! :D Mundia had suggested that we do something like all get into the chatroom simultanaeously, but it co-incides badly with half term so I don't think we'd get many takers.

But I'd like to thank you all for joining Helen and me here, and getting the community off to such a great start! Let's see what happens in year two! :o

Regards, Steve.

Ill be around too Hali, so it could be just me and thee then........any other takers????????

Perhaps now is the right time to thank Steve and Helen for their vision and to thank all the members that are making the site great. Lets hope the next year is even better :D:D:D:D:D

(shuffles in embarrassment...)

Hopefully we'll be here too - we're driven by the children at the weekend, but if things work out we'll try to be here on an off through the day, and make a big effort to be here about 5pm on the 14th?

I will be around! I'll try to remember to be on line at 5.

I'd like to just say that this site is a god send and I agree wholeheartedly with Mundia-thanks Helen and Steve for thinking of it in the first place and having the courage to go with it! I look forward to the next year and hope the forum stays as strong as it is.

Linda

Mmm! At a risk of making myself look really silly ( in that I am sure there is a simple and obvious answer to my question) dare I ask how I find the chat room?!!! I have wandered, looked, wandered some more but not managed to find where it is or how to access it!!!!

I knew it!!! No sooner had i posted my last message than a little square labelled "live chat!" leapt out of the screen at me!!! So I am redeeming myself in that I have answered my own question!

My next question is how do I delete a message?!!!!!

I'm really disappointed I missed the chat room tonight-the headache from yesterday just got worse and I was asleep at the time. Hope you enjoyed it.

Linda

Thanks for the sympathy everybody-it's much better now!! I sometimes get these, not very often fortunately, and I find the best thing to do is just shut my eyes for half an hour or so. They usually happen towards the end of term so I assume they are because I am tired! Aren't we all??????

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)