Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Typical Weather!

Isn't it typical that the last weekend before we go back it's pouring down? What are you up to on this rainy weekend? Just debating whether to join my husband at the pub to watch footie seein as whether is so bad!!

Just realised my spelling error...mean weather!!

ive got to go into work and get everything ready for monday morning and a new group of children so thats my wonderful saturday afternoon and probably sunday too x jojom x

hmm yes, but it is due to change by Monday.

Fortunatly I garden in all weathers so it really doesnt bother me. I do agree about the washing though, dont have a tumble dryer and really dont want to put the heating on as that emans its nearly winter......

well as you are all getting ready for term I am busy packing for my holiday!!

Only a week in Menorca, but as our wedding anniversary fall this next week (26 yrs now) we always try to go away for a break... pity about it being first week of term!!

luckily all continues at work and when I return children will be settled,and planning done.

Hope the new term starts well for all

Inge

forgot to say...what rain? sunny but cloudy here but very windy, lovely drying weather!!

Edited by Inge

My Saturday afternoon was spent setting up the new Profile folders, and re-reading home visit notes and transfer records. Under new tracking arrangements our SMT want a first point summary after two weeks.

congratultions Inge have a lovely time. :D

The rugby season starts today, so we are going to spend the day standing in a field whatever the weather. Boots and brolly have been dusted, flask is ready. Sunday lie in's and Sunday lunches are no more. Cant wait :oxD:D

Spent Saturday washing and ironing 2 weeks of holiday clothes, today started with my sons first football match of the season - raining (sign of saturday and sunday mornings to come!) and now will look at the plans I write so long ago I have forgotten what we planned for tomorrow morning! Back in the same old routine, it's as if the holidays never happened!

Liz x

Only just spotted your post Inge. Congratulations on 26 years of marriage. Hope you have a great time in Menorca. We've just returned from 2 weeks holiday there and it is a beautiful island. I've already re-booked for next year. And did you know that "Menorca" is an anagram of "romance" ??!!

Jackie

:o