Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Training On Fsp

I have to delver some training on the FSP next week, to a mixture of collegaues from experienced FS to experienced but not in FS to complete no expereince of FS. I want to get the balance right between telling the newcomers what they need to know but not doing the grandma suck eggs things to thos ewho Ive worked with since the FSp began. I was wondering of any of you had used the toolkit CDs for training and if they are any good? Ive not yet been able to get my brain into gear.

Thanks

Hi,

I was asked last year to deliver training and used the materials from the Learning Journey DFES publication. We have some experienced early years staff and so I tried to ensure that they had chances to share their experiences during the group sessions. Found the materials easy to deliver and also personalised it with examples of our Fs unit practice etc.

Lisa

I have used some of the Learning Journey stuff for educating the rest of the school on the foundation stage too, worked well and easy to use.

Liz x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)