Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Long Term Plan

We have been told that our long term plan should include the aspects linked to what we are doing, BUT how can we do this if we do not know what our childrens need are going to be that far in advance????????? What do you think

LONG_TERM_PLAN.docI agree! This is exactly my response. I just felt it was a case of putting some numbers in to satisfy the our early years support teacher and ofsted. I have hopefully attached a blank copy of our long term plan, don't seem to have the one i've completed :o . I have written the numbers of 2 or 3 aspects for each area to give us a broader scope to work with. Then over the year we will probably tweek it as we realise which aspects will fit better and change it for the following year.

HTH

Laura

But why should we have to put some random numbers in to please when it may not be what the children need to develop!!! :o I suppose it is a bit of a chicken and egg situation? Has anyone not done this and just had themes and the aspects in their medium/short plans?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)