Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm A Married Woman!

Just a quick one as I'm wide awake, having fallen asleep this afternoon!

I'm now officially a Mrs! Mrs Mott to be precise. Yesterday was fantastic. I've so many memories. People kept saying to me that it would fly by and I wouldn't remember it, but I do, I've so many clear, fantastic memories.

The rain held out till the evening guests were arriving, the food was fabby, everyone got on really well and it was just perfect!

Here are a couple of photos a friend has posted:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomscholes/se...57594233947908/

Hopefully we'll be off to the US on Monday to start our honeymoon in New York, but we shall see eh?!

May I be the first of many to say CONGRATULATIONS, Mrs Mott!!

Oh, and to Mr Mott too! The pictures are wonderful. Oooooh, it's so exciting! Big congratulations again, Nichola. :D:D:D

Oh and a xD smiley because I'm guessing that's how you're feeling right now! :o

Congratulation Mr & Mrs Mott, Looked like you had a fantastic day. How nice to be able to see all your wedding photos the same day. I remember waiting for what seemed like weeeks to see mine 21 years ago. No digital cameras then !! I particularly liked the bubbles what a great idea :)

You've certainly brightened up my morning ( drizzly rain in kent). CONGRATULATIONS, to you both Mr & Mrs Mott. I'm so glad the weather held out for you all. Your smiles made the sunshine. :D

Now get off the computer and say "Hello Hubby". I still do this every day because I love being a wife and having a hubby. ( well I did wait until I was 40 before getting married) :o

Hope you have a fantastic honeymoon too. :D

Peggy

Congratulations Nichola, you looked lovely and so happy! Your dress was gorgeous and your flowers amazing. I hope you get off on your holiday alright. All the best to you and Mr. Mott for the future.

Many congratulations Mr and Mrs Mott.

Loved the photographs and loved the tshirts Just Married and Under New Managment. Brilliant.

Hope your honeymoon starts off well and you aren't too delayed at the airport.

All the very best,

lots of love

Louise.

Many congratulations to you both - the photos are wonderful. Really glad it went well - everyone seems to be enjoying things from the photos. Hope your honeymoon goes well ... :o I mean - that airport delays don't put a damper on things.

All the best,

Harricroft

Guest MaryEMac

Congratulations and best wishes to you both. The photos are lovely and you obviously had a great day. Enjoy your honeymoon.

:D:D

Mary

:(:D:o Congratulations to you both. the pictures are brilliant. hope you have a lovely time on your honeymoon. and we don't want to here from you until you get back :(:DxD it isn't called a honeymon for nothing. have a lovely time

Steph

WOW , you look lovely (and not to leave him out - so does your new hubby too! - very smart!) So glad the day went well - lovely photos - enjoy every minute of your honeymoon, and look after each other as I'm sure you will do.

It was a lovely surprise to see your photos so quickly - it makes us feel we're part of the family.

As already said - but still as meaningful - CONGRATULATIONS to you both.