Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Can't Quite Believe...

that this is my final Friday as a single woman! This time next week I'll be getting my hair and makeup done, ready to set off for the biggest day of my life so far!

Gosh Nichola-I can't believe there's only a week to go before your wedding. It seems like just a couple of months since you made your announcement. I bet you are really excited, and probably a little nervous. I know you will have a fantastic day. Enjoy!

Linda

That's come round really quick! I can't believe it! I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering whether the big day had come around yet. Well, enjoy your last week as Miss and don't forget to show us those photos of when you finally become Mrs!!

Good luck and enjoy your day!

I too have been thinking about you, and how busy you must be, this close to the big day.

Hope you have a fantastic day.

Looking forward to seeing the pics!! :)

I am sure you will have a fantastic day, you will look fantastic, your husband will look the most handsomest he's ever been and if anything like my wedding day your cheeks will ache due to having the biggest smile on your face throughout the day. ( even though I've been very happy, I've never had a smile as true and as big as my wedding day smile) :D:D

Peggy

p.s. We can wait until after the honeymoon for the photoes :oxD

Best of luck Nichola, enjoy your day. Its 29 years for me on sunday and Ive enjoyed most of it- dony know about Peter!!! Hope it all goes well.

Jo

Best Wishes

Enjoy your day.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for sunshine over Greater Manchester and Cheshire.

(Congrats for next week Beau)

wow that has come around quick!! i as a t my friends wedding yesterday. She look stunning and a fantastic day was had by all. I am sure yours will be the same Nichola. Enjoy!

Best Wishes

Enjoy your day.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for sunshine over Greater Manchester and Cheshire.

(Congrats for next week Beau)

Can you pray for sun over West Yorkshire as that's where I'm getting married! Halifax to be exact!

Thanks so much for all your nice messages. I'm not in the least bit busy or nervous actually. I have 6 days to go and everything is sorted. We dropped off the table plan yesterday to the venue so the only thing left to do is now do the proper version but my mum (the clever crafty one) is doing that so I have exactly nothing to do for the wedding! Only job to do is pack the suitcase for our fabby honeymoon.

Yesterday night wasn't my hen do- I had that at half term as we went to a spa for a weekend which was fabulous!

Now here's a pic to remember me by while I'm away. my friends at work did me up good and proper! It's all themed according to my honeymoon, see if you can work out where I'm going!!!

Me at work

Have a fabulous time!!! try to take everything in, the day goes by so quickly and I know I couldn't remember alot about my wedding day - nearly 25 years ago!! I was so worried about every one having a good time, I forgot about me and my hubby! JUST ENJOY.

Best wishes

kymberley

Hope you have a fabulous day. Enjoy your honeymoon - is there a castle in Hawaii? You look very Guinevereian with your veil and all (yes I know that’s not a real word but seems to fit the situation :oxD !)

Have a fabulaous day and enjoy every minute. Don't forget to wear your shoes in a bit before the big day as you are going to be on your feet alot and new shoes can be awful. We will all keep our fingers crossed for the weather, but I'm sure your smile will brighten up everyones day. lots of luck

Steph

Have a lovely day Nichola. You won't remember a lot as it will go too fast and you will wish you could freeze frame the moments. It isn't about the hair, the clothing and the celebration although that is the fun for everyone and the ceremonial. It is about two people committing to each other and sharing the good and the bad times and getting through it together.

Lots of love and hugs and I will be thinking and praying for you both.