Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Forum Downtime!

Steve

Hi all -

Apologies again! I know there have been a few of these announcements in the last week or two, but we were unavailable again for about 45 minutes this morning.

This was slightly different however, and hopefully a lot rarer. I was directly implicated in the problems last week, but today's downtime was caused by a power outage on our host servers, and if it makes you feel any less irritated, a whole bunch of sites across the UK were affected.

Hopefully this was a one off - there's an investigation going on to establish the cause - but sincere apologies to those who were inconvenienced! :)

Not to worry Steve, you're back now, I think I must have tried to access most of the affected sites!

In the end I went to Sainsbury's, where I had my patience even more tried by abandoned trolleys and gossiping people!!

I'm not really a grumpy old woman :o

Sue

Is this anything to do with Wanadoo changing to Orange? I just seem to have had minor gliches, slow connections or even unable to open internet access altogether, etc, since the change a few months ago?

Peggy

Nothing to do with Orange or Wanadoo Peggy. This was a problem affecting power to a data centre. :)

At least there are no abandoned trolleys on the Forum eh? I keep that sort of thing well under control! :D