Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Forum Down?

Steve

Hi -

Did anyone else have problems either this afternoon or over the last half hour with forum access?

I'm sorry about that - completely baffled, and it was nothing to do with me meddling for a change...

but I'd be interested in knowing the times you had problems if you could let me know?

Regards, Steve.

I also had sort of the same message of that time when I though you were doing the upgrade to the forum. I don't recall exactly at what hour, but it must have been after 18.30... around 18.44 here in the western part of Europe (+1).

I had problems at around 5 - 5.30. I thought it was because my subscription had run out, it was a scarey message too!

Thanks for sorting the subscription out so quickly Steve, no work tomorrow so I might have time for some quiet reading. :D

Well, the last twenty posts are back. You wouldn't believe how long that took!! Sorry about that - now I realise how popular that function is from the number of posts and emails I've had! :o