Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Final Assessment!

We had our final assessment today for the QA scheme we are doing. I am very pleased to say that our assessor was impressed with our portfolio and just had a couple of questions to ask today, after she had looked at all our policies and paperwork. She feels that it will go through to the external verifier with no problem. So we will be celebrating on 13th July when there is a presentation evening.

I just wanted to thank everybody on the forum for their great ideas which I have been able to use and which have helped, I'm sure, in such a great outcome for us.

Linda

That's great news Linda - well done to you. It's easy to talk about things, but much harder to implement them, so you must have done a fantastic job!

Great news Linda, good timing as well, what a great way to end a Summer term.

3 CHEERS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR TEAM. :D:D:D

Peggy

Well done Linda. I know how difficult it can be to actually get these things to an end point, always seems to be more to do. Lovely end to the summer term :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Linda - it must be a relief and also you must have got a lot of satisfaction out of getting everything together - think how good you will feel when Ofsted turn up and ask for evidence on something - it will all be there in one place, readily accessible, done and dusted - then you can concentrate on al the other things. Well done - what you planning for July 13th?

Nikki

The nursery I have just started at have not done any QA before. I've just asked the QA person to come out, and have been presented with the folder, which I'm well looking forward to getting started on.

What a great tool to bring about change.

Shelley

You are right Nicola-it was a lot of hard work but well worth it. Ane yes ,Shelley, a great tool to not only bring about change but make you realise that you are doing a great job and already have a good deal in place.

There is going to be a presentation evening with a buffet and we will probably go out afterwards.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)