Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter

JacquieL

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you have a lovely day celebrating new life in the way that you choose.

The radio greeted me this morning with the news of the death of a young soldier in Iraq- my wish for today is that this awful situation can be resolved with some new, courageous and imaginative thinking by all concerned.

post-1195-1145172977_thumb.jpg

Guest tinkerbell

Happy easter to you Jacquie and to all our friends on this site.

I agree with your sentiments and wish for an end to the Iraq situation.

Loved the Easter tree I do one every year at school with the children and it always gives them the wonder and awe.

Tinkerbellx

Happy Easter to all :D

Lets hope that thinking of new life at this time of year will help people around the world to also VALUE ALL LIFE.

Peggy

p.s. I read yesterday that it is healthier to eat all your chocolate eggs at once, :o rather than eating them throughout the day. because ithis helps keep your teeth healthy xD:(:(

Turkey's in the oven, in-laws on their way; done two Easter egg hunts (one for us by the children and one done by us for the children - very cryptic clues!).

Haven't eaten one bit of chocolate yet!

Have a lovely Easter everyone - thanks for everyone's continuous hard work and support. Try and have a rest and switch off over the next couple of days.

Jackie

Happy Easter to everyone. I the government let everyone from this forum sort out the problems the war would be over very quickly. When you think that we all have one thing in common but we are all over the country, and we all come together to sort out our problems. We would have the problems sorted in Iraq very quickly, if they allowed us to contact the women out there and TALK things through. (sorry Steve and all the men out there )but sometimes it just needs the woman's touch. Have a lovely Easter every one regard less of where they are. :D:D:D:):)