Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Messages for staff

finleysmaid

Hi FM, when I want to share things with staff I use Reflections, I add a key child for each staff so that they see the notification on the App (parents don’t see them), I also ask staff to add feedback from any training, add any handouts or links they received and anything they feel we should be implementing and then all can discuss thoughts on that 🙂 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

Hi FM, when I want to share things with staff I use Reflections, I add a key child for each staff so that they see the notification on the App (parents don’t see them), I also ask staff to add feedback from any training, add any handouts or links they received and anything they feel we should be implementing and then all can discuss thoughts on that 🙂 

brilliant... i already have a false child on there so i'll give it a go! i guess if nothing else COVID has made me think creatively!😅   don't suppose you know how to set up my computer to spell check tapestry at the same time....???? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Emily said:

Hi finleysmaid,

Reflections would definitely be a good place for these, as Mousekeeter says, parents can't see these. :)

There is no in-built spell checker in Tapestry but the device or browser you are using should have one, if it's not enabled or working it's worth checking those settings! 

Hope this helps. :) 

Fab thanks ...yes im not really sure why my spell check doesn't work on here! I'm guessing we can't use reflections on the app?

Ahhh yes, only being able to access something like Reflections via the browser does make it tricky if staff tend to use the app version. Adding things to the app is always on the list for Tapestry. In the meantime, having a false child is a very clever way to go! 😊

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jules said:

Ahhh yes, only being able to access something like Reflections via the browser does make it tricky if staff tend to use the app version. Adding things to the app is always on the list for Tapestry. In the meantime, having a false child is a very clever way to go! 😊

first time in a while ive been called clever!! you've made my day 😂

18 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

first time in a while ive been called clever!! you've made my day 😂

Someone said "you're perfect" to me yesterday - but she was taking my temperature with one of those zapper things!   Ahh well never mind,.  🐼

• Haha 1