Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

COVID-19 Signs....

spiceye

Hi All,

Guess we are all working on this Bank Holiday weekend!  I have decided not to reopen to 15th June - I need more time to get everything right (well as right as I can!)

Just wonder if everyone is printing off COVID19 signage?  or is anyone has found a good website where I can order?

Many thanks and happy Sunday.x

If we open before September we will not be have anything major re: signage.  Our LA produced a A4 sheet which I'll print of a few, and I'll do a few hand washing etc. But we're just a small preschool and I want to keep it all a simple and 'normal' as possible.

I have decided not to have anything about covid in the setting. I have a child coming back who has not been outside for 7 weeks for the fear of catching germs and dying :( I really don't think she needs any reminders and as we had started doing the hand washing etc before lockdown i am just going to keep calm and carry on. The parents won't be in and my children can't read

• Like 1

Thanks guys - I just don't want to miss anything out and think parents may need 'odd' reminding about social distancing (especially when dropping their child off in the morning).  Maybe I'll print some off?  I'll have a think.

Thanks.x

We have some sings up ( we put them up before we closed) just extra hand washing symbols on doors coming in and out, parents are not allowed in the setting when we return so they will be more of a reminder for staff.  A few weeks before we closed, We printed out local authority advice re symptoms and that is up on our notice board, it will probably stay there along with the other notifiable illnesses guidance.