Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Adoption of the Revised EYFS

I applied for our setting to be an early adopter of the revised EYFS curriculum from September 2020. The deadline was the 14th February and I was wondering whether any other settings had applied, and whether or not they had received any communication to inform them of success. I have tried to email the link on the .gov page to see whether we are on the list, however the link is no longer working. We are looking at our curriculum and before any changes are made for September, we need to know whether or not we have the go ahead. Also I want to be able to let new parents know which ELGS we are working towards. If anybody has a contact number/ email to get the info we need that would be helpful too!

I believe this has been postponed until the following year. I read it in a briefing just this morning. Can't quite recall which one but I'll attach if I can find it.

I'm surprised you haven't been told yet.

Just awaiting news on baseline now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

We also signed up to be an early adopter of the new curriculum and as yet we have heard nothing.  If someone does find some information on this can you please post a link here or Please Direct message me

many thanks 

Edited by Sue
Removed email address from public view

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all safe and well. We have also signed up and are in the dark. Please can I be cheeky and ask for info too. Please Direct message me

Thank you,

Jo x

Edited by Sue
Removed email address from public view

On 4/22/2020 at 11:09, mundia said:

I believe this has been postponed until the following year. I read it in a briefing just this morning. Can't quite recall which one but I'll attach if I can find it.

I'm surprised you haven't been told yet.

Just awaiting news on baseline now.

Hey!! Can you recall where you saw it? we've had nothing n the LA as far as I know. There was a response to a query to DfE a few weeks back via a colleague in another LA and they just said they would be informing everyone in due course. Until they publish the outcomes of the consultation there is no new curriculum for anyone!

Morning to:
Stnicolas_CofE
Sharon_Fry
jorudge79

I have edited your posts and removed your email addresses from public view.  People can send you a direct message via the forum which allows them to contact you but your email is not visible, you can of course then share your email address privately with someone if you wish :)

Best wishes

Sue 

Admin team

Well, I think I must apologise because I now cant find what I thought I had read, and am seriously wondering if I imagined it. (wishful thinking maybe)

The latest news I have is watch this space, and mutterings of 'in due course'and 'under review'  (whatever that means). early adopters will apparently be informed during the 'summer term' which I presume means after half term. Same with baseline. 

SO, what I thought I read was perhaps a possibility rather than an intention.  

Apologies if I confused you all  or built up hopes incorrectly.  If you have signed up as an early adopter, you might hear something soon.