Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Single central record

On my TDL today is to update my new committee members onto the SCR.  The format we have is in Excel.  I absolutely hate it and find it a complete pain.  Curious as to what format others use?  Also do you have to archive staff and committee members who are no longer in post on it, or would this go against GDPR.  I have members on it in the archive section from years ago.

any advice would be most welcomed.

In terms of archiving I only have address, DBS, term of office. If they leave i dont keep anything :ph34r: companies house keeps terms of office, names etc with most being publicly accessible, the company keeps meeting minutes and ofsted have all the persons information on file. I love a good shred/garden burner my GDPR retention list is based on bare min. If companies house have it Im not keeping it too 

• Like 1