Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New tabs

My setting has just purchased Tapestry. I have been watching the tutorials and have noticed the new tabs; analysis and snapshots do not appear on our account. The only tabes that appear at the top of the age are: observations, children, tracking and care diary. Could anybody help me with this please?

Hi,

The Snapshots and Analysis tabs have now been replaced by the 'Tracking' tab. You will find all of the same screens from that drop-down and when you click on the EYFS section you will see this is still separated into two separate columns for Snapshots and Analysis.

Can I ask which tutorial it was that you saw these tabs referenced? 

Best wishes,

Emily

Hi thank you for that information. It was on the updated tutorial on the tapestry website. 

Wondering if you could help us with another issue. We have been filling out the care file for the children but can't seem to find it in their individual journals or account. Do you know ow where to find this information once saved? 

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know! We will aim to update this. :)

Care diary entries at the moment will not show up in a child's journal, although we are discussing whether to change this at the moment. To see all a child's care diary entries for the day you just need to click on the 'i' icon for a particular child and this will show you all the ones that have been made in a day. 

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Emily

Thanks Emily,

Another issue we have come across is that once we have submitted info into the child's care diary we are unsure how to edit the information once saved, e.g. wanting to change information about a meal.

Thanks 

Alice 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if you have anything for the 2 year check? I've also found on other programs they have the feature for a register/attendance log too, is this something you can do or are thinking about doing? 

Thanks 

Alice 

• 1 month later...

Hi again Alice87 :)

We do have a 2 year progress check report feature that will help you with this. The reports tool will populate each child's areas of learning with their most recent summative assessment score, so you can record which level they were at that time, but these can be manually changed if necessary. You will also be able to add, edit and delete next steps.

This tutorial explains all about it:

Creating a report or two year progress check

In regards to the register, we are currently tweaking the very last details before we launch this feature for beta testers to give it a go, so it will hopefully be added to all Tapestry accounts sooner rather than later! We pre-introduced the register in our June newsletter here

Best wishes,

Olaya