Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tapestry Register?

• 1 month later...

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test out the new register feature. I am slowly getting my head round it.

My question is about the new pricing structure with using the register. As a childminder, I would obviously benefit from the new 6 children package as I only care for 4 EY children. But in order to use the register effectively, I have had to add on my school children to my existing package taking my total children to 12. Is there any way to have the school children on the account without having to include them in my "package" so they can be on the register but not observed or assessed.

Does that make sense?!

Hi Emma,

That's not a problem at all. :)

That does make sense! The idea of having a kind of separate register capacity on Tapestry is something on our list of things to look into; it's not something we will be able to add immediately though because of our current pricing structure. I will feed this back to the rest of the team and we will keep you updated.

Best wishes,

Emily

56 minutes ago, Emily said:

Hi Emma,

That's not a problem at all. :)

That does make sense! The idea of having a kind of separate register capacity on Tapestry is something on our list of things to look into; it's not something we will be able to add immediately though because of our current pricing structure. I will feed this back to the rest of the team and we will keep you updated.

Best wishes,

Emily

That's great, thank you.

As an idea could you not make 'inactive' children be included in the register. That way, you could make non EY children inactive so as not to affect the package size? Xx

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/11/2018 at 09:41, Emma_Morrison said:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test out the new register feature. I am slowly getting my head round it.

My question is about the new pricing structure with using the register. As a childminder, I would obviously benefit from the new 6 children package as I only care for 4 EY children. But in order to use the register effectively, I have had to add on my school children to my existing package taking my total children to 12. Is there any way to have the school children on the account without having to include them in my "package" so they can be on the register but not observed or assessed.

Does that make sense?!

Hey,

is the register ready for testing? I haven't heard anything but put my name down to test.

Many thanks, Amy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

After the feedback we received from the first round of testing we've been busy working on some fairly substantial changes to it. Unfortunately, we can't give an exact time frame as to when this will be ready for testing again, as these changes will then need to be tested internally by ourselves and we're never sure how long this will take, but hopefully it will be soon! 

Best wishes,

Emily