Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Amazon fire 8 - 7th generation & Tapestry

eyatwg

Thank you for your reply. Do you know if it worked on generation 6? One of the main reasons we are buying is to use tapestry, so want to be really sure it will work!

Do you know when you will have one there to test?

Really appreciate your help

Joanna

We've been testing on generation 5. I haven't heard of any trouble with generation 6. In theory generation 7 is running the same operating system so we don't forsee a problem. But can't guarantee that.

We've had some problems with using the children's profiles on the Amazon tablets, but in the adult profile everything has been fine.

We had a major problem where Amazon had a fault where the Tapestry app couldn't be downloaded from their store for a while, and found them to be very slow to respond. But that was some time ago now.

We'll test towards the end of next week I should think.

Best wishes

Tom

Hey,

Our 7th generation fire tablet arrived today. The Tapestry app installs fine and I didn't identify a single issue while using it. This included creating some observations with media uploads, making assessments, changing account preferences (e.g. email address, password) and a few other small things.

Hope that helps,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...