Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Little Book Of....

What are peoples opinions of the series 'The Little Book of...'?

I have seen the front covers on a flyer but wanted to know a bit more - particularly the parachute one, the outdoor ones and the circle time one.

Megsmum

Hi Megsmum -

If you have a look at our book recommendations page (here), you'll see quite a few references to them, including the parachutes one. They always seem to be highly recommended - usually short but very condensed in content. :)

A couple are included in our product reviews as well, which give a more in depth opinion. Here's one.

Regards,

Jamiesdad :D

Hi Megsmum

We have got several of the little books and have found them really useful. We have the parachute play book and it has some nice activities. They also give you the areas of learning and ELG's each activity covers-which is very handy. And they're not overly expensive either-always a bonus.

Linda

Thanks Steve for the links and Linda for the recommendations (never thought to do a search, been on a course until 9.30 brain not functioning :o )

The recommendations are great - think I will go for the ones I was interested in.

What a quick response from you :D

Megsmum

I have 6 or 7 of these books and think they're great. They contain a lot of stuff that you may already plan for as excellent practitioners ( :o ), but there are also some interesting spin-offs. Personally I enjoy dedicating a while from my PPA time to sitting and looking through them for inspiration. I think they're generally a pound cheaper from Amazon than the published price.

i LOVE them - would buy them all if i won the lottery! :D

the phonic book is great when you need to collect a few objects for sounds games

(especially when my brain stops working and i can't think of anything! xD )

i've got maths activities, maths songs/games, phonic, parachute amoung others

it's worth looking on amazon for cheaper copies - never seen them on ebay though!

(my latest one came yesterday! got in trouble with O/H for buying it though, he asked when will i have enough resources that i can stop buying them - oh how naive!!!! :o

good luck and enjoy

love twinkle :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)