Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children's Register

Just wondering if this is in the pipeline to be added please? A children's register system that we can maybe select 1 hour blocks that children attend throughout each day?

This would allow staff to select the hours attended each day.. in comparison to hours they should attend maybe too? Managers could input the "usual" hours a child attends to the nearest hour slot each day. Then staff must input hours attended each day.

Data can then be shown for monthly attendance as well?

Would this be possible?

Just throwing ideas around.

• 4 months later...

I would love to be able to just sign in and out so the time is logged against each child with a tap on the child's picture. I'm currently looking at subscribing to another piece of software so I can do this. I think childminders would really appreciate this function as we pick up and drop off all over the place all day long and ofsted are really hot on checking you keep accurate records. Please Please Please can this be bumped up the list of development jobs. Thanks

I was approached by a company that i was very impressed with regarding nursery management application. The lady I spoke to was very nice and she showed me a demo of their software and it's uses. I told her i was very interested in the Child Attendance part of the software in particular. it seemed and looked so easy to use. The only thing that put me off was the price!!

If you want to get some idea of how it looked and worked.. here is the link: https://famly.co/platform/child-attendance/ I would advise a demo to get a clear picture of how it works. If something like this was possible to reproduce, it would be amazing!! We would be willing to pay extra for something like this.. and I am sure many others would benefit from this.

Thank you

Thank you for your suggestions; as my colleagues Rebecca and Emily have said above, this is definitely on our 'to do' list- and I'm pleased to say is getting much nearer to the top! We are not expecting to be making any additional charges for the service. :1b

• Like 2

I was approached by a company that i was very impressed with regarding nursery management application. The lady I spoke to was very nice and she showed me a demo of their software and it's uses. I told her i was very interested in the Child Attendance part of the software in particular. it seemed and looked so easy to use. The only thing that put me off was the price!!

If you want to get some idea of how it looked and worked.. here is the link: https://famly.co/platform/child-attendance/ I would advise a demo to get a clear picture of how it works. If something like this was possible to reproduce, it would be amazing!! We would be willing to pay extra for something like this.. and I am sure many others would benefit from this.

Thank you

Broadoaks, are you able to give any clue on the price?

• Like 1

Broadoaks, are you able to give any clue on the price?

Yes the quote originally was £300 per month!!!! I was pretty shocked, to say the least and this then came down on for a set period of time to £150 per month, while we "trial it"

The lady explained that this software would allow us to see clearly any spaces we have at any given time and if we was to occupy these missed spaces it would more than pay for this monthly fee. I did explain that it was only the child attendance part I actually required and that I could live without it for that kind of money :rolleyes: . She understood but at the same time I was gutted!

• 3 months later...

Hi

I too would be more than willing to pay an extra subscription to be able to have online registers for children and teachers. It would make life so much easier if we could tap on the child's picture/name as they enter the setting and again when they leave. The system already knows what time you make an observation so I am confident it would be very well produced and received!!

• 1 month later...