Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Portable appliance (PAT) testing

Narnia

Thanks for the link - I came across this earlier and it implies if you are deemed competent you can do it yourself. I was just wondering if anyone has gone down this route and how they went about it. (Thinking it might be a job for "Him Indoors" rather than me?)

At preschool, we have a chap who comes in each year and does them all at a very good rate - don't know how we found him in the first place, but he's a member of the Rotary Club and involved in Scouting, so wanting to help other charitable organisations. We paid £80 today and as our admin put the invoice away, she commented that he hasn't increased the price at all.

At my son's Scout Group, 'we're' (someone other than me! ;) ) getting the certification so 'we' can do it ourselves. So I guess that's going to cost us less than £80 a year, because I keep suggesting we use the chap we have at work...

Thanks everyone - I think this is somewhere we might be able to save a bit of money and it all helps. I have a very useful imindoors who could cope with this easily

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)