Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYPP school nurseries

How are you spending yours? And if it's giving extra interventions, is an extra person coming in or are you taking time in session and not providing extra? We have four eligible, but no extra support is put in, we just have to squeeze time into sessions, meaning taking time away from the rest of the children. When I asked weren't we supposed to spend it on something additional to what rest of class get, I was told just to fit interventions in. It's £32 a week. No extra resources have been bought and I have had no say on what it's spent on. It is just being taken into the school pot.... Is this happening everywhere?

We're squeezing interventions in too without additional support. We have been able to buy some new resources with the aim of improving CL.I have a feeling the EYPP has been split between us and Reception.

At the end of the day I assume someone has to explain what it went on and what the benefit is when Ofsted ask!

We're squeezing interventions in too without additional support. We have been able to buy some new resources with the aim of improving CL.I have a feeling the EYPP has been split between us and Reception.

At the end of the day I assume someone has to explain what it went on and what the benefit is when Ofsted ask!

That'll be SLT not me I hope! At least you got some new resources!!

do you not have to tell parents what you are doing with their childs eypp?

I don't expect anyone has thought of that. It's school, and private nurseries seem so much more on the ball than our head!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)