Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Aquariums?

hello does anyone have an aquarium in their Nursery setting? We are hoping to purchase one and I am trying to look at the best type. Obviously the holidays will be a big consideration. I have looked at a couple of firms online who do the whole package i.e. supply, maintaining them etc but these are looking quite pricey! Any ideas/advice anyone.

I had a fish tank with minnows for a long time. It was very calming, especially for children with problems. Simple in the holidays as I just set up another tank at home on the last day of term and take the minnows home in a jam jar

• Like 1

We have a tank of fish in our sleep room which is very calming too as it bubbles away gently and children can see the fish gliding about. We're open all year so don't have to worry about holidays. We just got ours from the local pet shop years ago and it's still going strong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)