Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

staff dress code

chez894

hi, we have been talking about the need of a policy that specifies guidelines/rules for hair, uniform and jewellry in order to maintain standards throughout, does any one have one that i could use for reference or guidance? any help most appreciated.

we don't have a specific policy for this but have general guidelines in the staff handbook. I'm beginning to wonder if i should make a policy to cover this myself, staff seem to have taken it upon themselves to start wearing leggings instead of trousers. I have just sat down and written a new food and drink policy for the staff to read and sign in the morning as well. Getting fed up of seeing fizzy drinks bottles everywhere and some staff seem to go out on their lunch break and come back and eat in the room when their lunch break is over, what is the point of having a lunch break!! maybe i'm being a bit over the top but there's a few issues at the moment and i need to start putting my foot down, i pay them to work, not to eat and chat! sorry not much help to you but if you are going to make one yourself, do it sooner rather than later, think many of the issues i've had are to do with me being too soft and nice, not that i want to be nasty, but they are starting to over step the mark and are not showing respect.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)