Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

festive chat this evening

mundia

Ok, bit of a long shot, but I'll be popping into the chat room this evening, so if anyone fancies a festive natter in between present wrapping, mince pies, and rubbish telly, then do come along. I have a tree, and I'm sure I can rustle up some festive nibbles before then. Bring your preferred tipple, but the kettle will be on too.

I'll check in about 8 ish.

If no one is able to join me, I'll just have to talk to myself, which is a seriously bad proposition.

See you there....

• Like 5

I'll see what I can do - I am doing my best to finish all my school work before Christmas Eve so that I can take the rest of the holiday off! It would be nice anyway - I have no actual voice at the moment (or if I do it's very squeaky and creaky) but I'll be able to talk to my heart's content to you.

As for talking to yourself... all the best people do it! ;) I tend to find the problem is when you start arguing with yourself...

• Like 3

Sorry, wont be able to make it, hubby has managed to get his friend to agree to come out tonight. He had a stroke in April and while he's made excellent progress thanks to our wonderful NHS, he still has a way to go so he's been hiding himself away from most people, understandable but we're very glad he feels able to join us tonight.

Have a fab chat and go easy on the sherry, you know you'll regret it if you dont! :rolleyes: ::1a :wacko:

• Like 3

I dont know Maz, you obviously had infinitely better things to do. I think there may be some glitter on the floor and I left the tree up as we will return for an early new year chat.

just for newer members, you can go into chat any time by going to "apps" at the top of the page, then chat. you dont have to tell anyone but people are more likely to know someone is there if you make a post saying when you are there. more chance you will get some company.

Edited by mundia

I didnt spot the invitation early enough either....probably cos I was raiding the food shelves at M&S and Sainsbury's. Drove past earlier today and they were queueing for the car parks so glad I decided to venture out but it would have been nice to chat!