Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rudolf Game

Panders

A couple of years ago some kind person posted a game where they had a letter from Father Christmas requesting carrots for his very fussy reindeers, Rudolf likes one more than 5, Dasher doesn't like carrots etc., we have done this activity for a couple of years but I can't find the activity anywhere in my archive of Christmas planning.

Anyone out there got a copy of the letter??

• Like 1

Will have a hunt. I know I have a shape related one - the labels have fallen off the parcels and Santa sends a letter saying Dasher's present is a triangle etc if that's of any use? Did it for my Y1s though so more around properties than names.

• Like 1

Ahh, now I have the shape one Froglet, and I muddled my way through Rudolf today. They do like to do it, but I have to keep re-pitching it to each child + at this age group all they really really want to do is feed the reindeer, not have to work out how many to put in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)