Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Elf on the Shelf

Today elf was sitting on the clock way up high trying to reach the numbers! The children thought we was very cheeky for doing it and climbing up so high. I asked if we should tell Father Christmas about the elf being so cheeky and they all agreed, I suggested writing letters to Father Christmas and a group ran off to write the letters, we put them in envelopes and the children wrote on these too we then put on our coats and off we went to the post box and posted the letters (not sure the sorting office will appreciate the blank envelopes lol) love spontaneous things like this the children were so excited let's see if Santa writes back !

I've a funny feeling he will

Eric did some Christmas baking the other day and the children arrived to find Christmas biscuits waiting for them. Friday he caused great hysterics as he was found wrapped in toilet paper hanging from the toilet door!

Have been to the card factory today and purchased two more little friends so that next year they can go home with children overnight for an adventure whilst Eric remains at school!! Mind you they nearly didn't make it that far as my silly spaniel has taken a liking to them!

Mind you they nearly didn't make it that far as my silly spaniel has taken a liking to them!

Finley ran off with a wooden reindeer today as my daughter was attaching it to our wreath!.....don't need an elf I already have a spaniel to cause mischief :lol:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)