Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

SEF, 2015?

Bliss

Having downloaded and read the new Common Inspection Framework, I am now attempting to write our SEF. However, the documents on Ofsted's website are still those from 2013. Does anyone know if the SEF is being or has been updated, should I complete the old SEF, or wait?

I know the summer is when many settings update their SEFs so wondered what everyone else was doing? Thanks!

I've done mine, but simply made a word document with the new headings from the CIF (I looked at the inspector's handbook). I now need to transfer this from Word to the Ofsted on-line document. Does anyone know a way to copy and paste this please? I really don't want to have to re-type it in as I did last time.

Thanks

I've done mine, but simply made a word document with the new headings from the CIF (I looked at the inspector's handbook). I now need to transfer this from Word to the Ofsted on-line document. Does anyone know a way to copy and paste this please? I really don't want to have to re-type it in as I did last time.

Thanks

Many moons ago some kind person posted advice on this...I think it was Maz, but might be wrong...

Now you are making me feel guilty for not doing as you have done...did you find the ne categories mmade much of a difference?

There was a lot of overlap with the previous headings but the new ones did make me approach it differently. I did a lot of 'copy and paste'!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)