Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Management Software

We use First Steps as a management system but I am becoming increasingly irritated with system errors causing our invoices to be incorrect (not always human error) This is largely around our funded children. Does anyone else use it and experience the same kind of difficulties??

Can anyone recommend a management software system that they are really pleased with - especially the invoicing as our parents also don't like our invoices, they find them hard to understand and I am tearing my hair out!! Help!

I have used Instant Nursery Manager for about six years now and like it. Invoicing is fairly straightforward and deducting the free entitlement is easy! They do an 'ordinary version' or a 'cloud' version that you can access from anywhere. There's quite a lot of information on their website. Hope that helps.