Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYTS criteria

Oh I'm going to moan, only course I'm interested in you have to have a degree! We have just been offered a fully funded course! Which in our area has not existed for years but a degree is a criteria. My 15 years of work in childcare 10 of those as a manager but no degree. Would like to get my teeth into something, but what :/ don't want to do something just forsake of it to get on the course in 2/3 years time. Feeling deflated.

Moan has now ceased going to get a glass and chocolate instead :)

I would check with the course provider if there is any discretion within the criteria for the course.

You may find your prior knowledge and skills may enable you to access it, even though it states a degree status.

Good luck with this.:)

This does seem to be the case now and has been for quite a few years although there are some courses that require you to have a foundation degree which is 2 years I think. It seems mad that having a degree as part of the criteria is deemed more important than the vast years of knowledge and experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)