Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYFS Phase leader interview help - all suggestions gratefully receuved

Guest lisadhoopeer

Guest lisadhoopeer

Hi

I have never posted on here before. I have applied for a job as EYFS PHASE LEADER and just found out that I have an interview next week. I'm really terrified as I haven't had an interview in five years. The group teaching activity is on the theme of families. That's all that I've been given do it's up to me to plan something exciting for about 20 minutes.

The only idea I've had so far was to play some sort of large-scale visual simplified Happy Families (perhaps with tabards for the children to wear and get into different groups ) with different types of families to illustrate that all families are different and that's something to feel happy about.

Have any other members got any more creative/innovative/better/more inspiring ideas? All suggestions gratefully received!! Thank you very much in advance!

Guest lisadhoopeer

Thank you. I have found out it is only a group of 6 children and they are in Reception. There are lots of EAL children in the school. That's all I know. Thanks for your help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)