Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How many of you have had 'That moment'

Guest sn0wdr0p

I love Escape to the Country and look forward to seeing that and I know that if I ever end up watching Cash in the Attic or any other programmes of that ilk it will mean I really have to get a job.

Sn0wdr0p even though you are getting away from Early years I really hope you will continue to post on here and keep us all updated on how you are getting on. I think some of us are secretly very envious of the desicion that you have made.

• Like 1

Guest sn0wdr0p

Mouseketeer I really don't know who you are writing about but I may well do in a couple of weeks time.

Zigzag if I can help, answer any queries and contribute I will continue to post.

Sn0wdr0p good luck. Thank you for all your words of wisdom.

I am sorry to hear sooo many sad stories

I am still enjoying being an owner/manager and I still enjoy the challenge of seeing staff achieve and understand what I think early years is about but I do sort of understand how you feel.

Playwork was an inspiration to me and my greatest pleasure last year was setting up an out of school provision. And the best part is enjoying children being children and playing!

So if you venture down south (fraid not too many deer in this part of surrey) come and join the adventure.

Happy jam making.

Xxxxxx