Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

new ideas for small world

Yellow Door do a series of small world settings you might want to have a look at. They're a bit pricey - we bought just the key pieces - natural wood tunnel and a wooden fairy house - then dressed them up with figures etc we already had.

We also bought some wooden pieces from an aquatic store which have been great for all sorts of scenarios.

Cosy also do some natural small world bits. However, if you've got anyone who's handy with a saw could you get them to cut branches into various lengths - you could have some slices to be stepping stones. Get a few much bigger ones and paint/carve a door or window into them?

Not sure I'm explaining very well - I have a picture in my head!

Cosy also do some natural small world bits. However, if you've got anyone who's handy with a saw could you get them to cut branches into various lengths - you could have some slices to be stepping stones. Get a few much bigger ones and paint/carve a door or window into them?

Not sure I'm explaining very well - I have a picture in my head!

Know exactly what you mean...have already done this! ;) Like the yellow door ones...especially the pirates and lighthouse! I like the 'plan' toys stuff but am finding it just doesn't hold up to our lot! I have the coconut houses from cosy and the small world staging ...anyone found a hospital or school set that's any good?

I was looking at those the other day, are they robust enough for group settings?

Like the Cosy catalogue, just don't like the fact that you can't order on-line

yes so far so good...i love the cosy catalogue but i do not like their lack of organisation...have just put in a large order with them nearly didn't because they have messed it up in the past!

• Like 1

yes so far so good...i love the cosy catalogue but i do not like their lack of organisation...have just put in a large order with them nearly didn't because they have messed it up in the past!

Me too! It's such a shame. Their products are wonderful but their customer service and organisation leaves a lot to be desired!

We have bought some little wooden houses from pet shops that the children love. Also little log tunnels that are meant for guinea pigs I think! The children are really imaginative with them.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)