Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted website not working?

Hi,

For the last couple of days I have been doing what I always do and checking the Ofsted website for the latest reports they have produced. I always search under 'date published-last week', Region-'South West' but whatever I do it says 'no reports match your search'.

is it me?

Nope , there's something weird happening, they add some to that region everyday, including lots of new ones this month. I even searched under 'last month' and it only brought up two closed settings. I searched under the name of a setting that was added on June 16th, it came up that way, but still nothing in my normal 'last month-south west searches'.

I have sent Ofsted my second email. Would anyone else like to join me? It has been like this for a week . Is there something they don't want us to see?. Can we bombard them with emails?

Still the search facility isn't working. They say they know about it and are working on it.

I don't believe that Ofsted are not able to access the staff that could fix their website in 5 minutes. This facility has been out of action for two weeks. I think they are hiding something and I think it is all the Birmingham school reports ....

Guest sn0wdr0p

I check new reports for my area every day and have not been able to bring any results up for a couple of weeks now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)