Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk assessment in nursery

Hi

Can anyone share any ideas about how they achieve risk assessments in their nursery.

We always used to complete the risk assessment provided to us by our insurance company but at our last Ofsted this was not liked. We then joined an external company who are supppsed to support our health and safety and they gave us a risk assessment to use - however 60 risk assessments later, I'm not convinced this is right either.

I attended training last week on health and safety and have been on HSE website and now I don't know what to do for the best. I just wondered what other people were doing especially if Ofsted liked it.

Thanks

Hi buildingblocks -

If you go to the Resource Library and then type 'Risk Assessment' into the search bar at the top of the screen, you'll find several files you can download for inspiration and to get you started, including proformas for things to consider, some guidance and templates. :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)