Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pre-school Software for invoicing etc

Oh my goodness! I am using Pre-school Software provided by our local authority for calculating fees, issuing invoices, creating registers etc & it's driving me mad! It is so confusing, inflexible and full of errors. Can anyone recommend an alternative system. I used to use a spreadsheet I had created and am considering returning to that but it wasn't completely accurate itself and will need to be updated before I can start using it again. Is anyone able and willing to share their spreadsheets they use for calculating fees and issuing invoices please? :D

Hi, I have tried several software packages in the past and eventually ended up using Parenta, which although quite expensive to set up, is totally flexible as it designed for each individual setting. I also like their 24/7 helpline

I should add that excel doesn't produce the invoices, obviously, but it generates the amounts so that it's a simple matter to just transfer the totals onto the invoices either by hand or in Word

We use Superfox... its really difficult to get your head round if you are a smaller setting and doesn't like being transferred from one pc to another so beware!

Spiral :-]

I should add that excel doesn't produce the invoices, obviously, but it generates the amounts so that it's a simple matter to just transfer the totals onto the invoices either by hand or in Word

Thank you Cait, would you be willing to share your spreadsheet?