Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spaceship roleplay

Hi all,

Ive just spent two days of my half term hols making a spaceship roleplay area in my classroom. Im struggling to think of some activities for them to access in there. So far I've got lots of writing templates, and themed numberlines etc but im struggling to think of some activities that will keep them focussed in there. Any ideas? Zoe x

Alien picture matching game, tape recording of rocket stories or a tape recording of a mission to go into space for, tape recording of 5 little men in a flying saucer ,Rhyme Rocket tv programme ideas any use? How about having one of those games where you have to press different coloured shapes in sequence, ?? Boppit??

• Like 1

we had space suits and boots (wellies covered in foil and white diy suits(cut down) then they had to create an ID badge to get in.....there were only 4 sets so only 4 astronauts at a time (there were reasons for this at the time!) we used an old table and stuck on lots of stickers with countdowns/on off buttons/altitude/ etc etc then we had a cardboard box with levers to pull and push (not too difficult to do!) four chairs (with seatbelts of course!) clipboards for recording notes a picture of the world in the window and a large map so that you could see where you were going plus a few star charts ! sticky stars and moons etc. lots of info about the planets and talking about infinity (and beyond!)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)