Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help...Anyone!

Hello all you lovely people :rolleyes:,

I am currently undertaking the 'integrated working with children and Families BA {Hons} Top Up Degree.

I have been asked to produce a 500 word count formative assessment about 'the role of research on my professional development' this must be reflective and include views on the benefits of research, possible barriers, and ways of improving the quality of practice....

If anyone has done anything similar or could point me in some direction of websites/books etc, I would be very grateful!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would suggest having a read of any of the early childhood research books to give you a flavour of the information out there, or google it!!

Some books I have are

THE GOOD RESEARCH GUIDE by MARTIN DENSCOMBE

EARLY CHILDHOOD STUDIES by PARKER -REES ET AL

DOING EARLY CHILDHOOD RESEARCH by MAC NAUGHTON ET AL

DOING YOUR EARLY YEARS RESEARCH PROJECT by GUY ROBERTS-HOLMES

I would have thought some of these books would be available online at your uni's library!

Good luck!

Edited by Scarlettangel

Well, I think ive managed it!

Im just worried I havnt actually answered the question :-( Ive basically mentioned my job role and training courses...the Early years foundation degree highlighted the important relationship between research and practice and the importance of becoming a reflective practitioner. .......I also mentioned about creativity for childrens learning and development and creating opportunities for children to experience creativity, linking to children's ways of being and dispositions. .....

What do people think???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)