Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thank you...

Froglet

...to everyone who's posted a comment in the 'Funny things children say' thread.

I've been out at my book group tonight - had a lovely time came back all psyched up to review risk assessments ;) ! Made the mistake of checking my school e-mails only to read one from a colleague which had me ranting and stropping and steam coming out of my ears. I've been and re-read several of the funny things children said and you have cheered me up hugely! I was laughing out loud at points!

So, thank you!

• Like 6

I often hear loads of things and think 'must put that on the forum' and then forget all about it. Sometimes you just had to be there for it to be particularly hilarious. Like yesterday, one of the little boys announced that he was going to call me 'Tony the Pony' for no obvious reason at all. Just mystifying sometimes, isn't it.

I hope your day goes well and you manage to deal with the problem ok. We are all here to rant at!

• Like 1