Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Numbers of settings closing

Guest sn0wdr0p

Guest sn0wdr0p

Does anyone know where I can find out how many nurseries and out of school clubs have closed in the last year/two years please.

I'm not sure I know where to look for that kind of information: you might need to look at several years' worth of figures and compile your own data.

I did a quick google and found a source from the Government's statistics website here but I'm not sure if it includes out of school clubs.

Would your local authority hold the info on registered settings (possibly through the department that deals with the funding)? You could ask for the last couple of years and look at the difference - may not be accurate though as some would have closed and some new ones

Do you have a sustainability section at the local authority? They may be keeping an eye on this type of data

Ofsted website through a search for reports? - again might not be accurate enough and depends on how long you want to spend filtering/comparing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)