Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Are you in East Anglia?

We have been lucky enough to acquire an extra bit of outdoor space.

I would like a visit from the team at Cool Canvas to hear about some of their ideas for the space (not that we have a big budget to spend but I'd like their input!).

Oliver at Cool Canvas has said he can come and see us but would like to visit two or three other settings in the region to make his visit a bit more worthwhile.

Let me know if you're in our part of the world and would like a visit too.

Here's the link to their website.

http://www.naturalplayareas.co.uk/

• Like 1

I'm about 40 minutes from Peterborough, further down the A1(M) if that's any use. I'm starting a job at a school in Sept and we have a huge outdoor space to transform, and had already suggested this company after seeing them on the ABC does blog......like you we don't have a huge pot of money, but there is a little bit.

Hi Beehive

You probably have enough people now, but we are near Bury St Edmunds and I have never seen this website and think it is fantastic. If you are still arranging visits I would love for them to visit us we are in the process of applying for some funding to make a sensory garden and think this company would be ideal to have input from.

If you could let me know if you need another setting and I will email our details.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)