Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

wish list?

finleysmaid

we are sometimes asked if there is anything that the pre-school would like as a present from our families. Over the last few years i have produced a wish list so that we get what we want !!

So i was just wondering...what would you have on your wishlist for your setting this year? any favourite resources or things you couldn't do without??

Ooh I'll watch this with interest. I feel a bit embarrassed and never know what to ask for. We say a book or book tokens and this year will add garden tokens. But I'd like to see what other people's ideas are.

On my wish list at the moment are the energy and stamina of Andy Murray! Now if I woke up with those tomorrow morning I'd be a whirlwind of activity and you wouldn't be able to see my 'to do' list for dust! :D

• Like 3

, a decent play house would be great.

think this might be a bit too expensive for most of mine.....where do you work??!!!!! :P :P :DxD

On my wish list at the moment are the energy and stamina of Andy Murray!

im watching and posting at the same time!....a win for us still seems too much to ask for :mellow:

I would love to add to our Community playblocks. Thanks to a lovely lady on here who was selling some and driving many miles to collect them, we have had the most wonderful open ended play with these outside all year.:)

Oops meant to say from parents maybe some more die cast vehicles, some plants, seeds,for the garden, books and CDS, can never have too many pencils, crayons, chalks.

Edited by Fredbear
  • Like 2

One of our best gifts, although not directly for the children, was a box of washing up liquid, handwash, hand gel, cleaning cloths, hand wipes and tissues. Saved us some money and a year later we still have lots left.